Our Commitments and Activities
- Together with our partners in APS, we work to shape policy on eye health issues through advocacy and collective action at the federal and state levels.
- Through the APS and on our own as a leader in eye health advocacy, we educate members of Congress on the importance of eye health issues and initiatives.
- Our leaders take an active contributor role in APS forums and roundtables to educate lawmakers on issues such as the importance of combatting counterfeit contact lenses and ensuring that as technologies evolve, telemedicine is used safely and responsibly.
- North America President Thomas Swinnen joined our partners in APS for a Hill Day and led discussions with lawmakers focused on our top priorities like patient eye safety and the importance of the patient-doctor relationship.
- North America President Thomas Swinnen spoke at an APS sponsored Hill briefing on our commitment to combat counterfeit contact lenses.
Read more about the work we’re doing through APS to advance patient health and safety in Congress.
Join Us in Our Pursuit to Prioritize Eye Health
Stay informed on the latest issues and legislative updates around eye health from members of Johnson & Johnson Vision’s leadership – and be among the first to access new educational materials.Get Email Updates